Saturday, July 17, 2010

they're back





and better than ever. i know, i know...i have already posted these caramels...but these are a new flavor.

someone knows the way to my heart and that is with sweets and sweet revolution is at the top of the list. maybe even #1....maybe. you know that good chocolate can run over any contender...but these are the best caramels i have ever had.

and the newest addition to her already perfect maple/honey organic caramels has again captured my heart. toasted almond.

lets just be honest. i was enjoying my morning cup of coffee and this unopened box was looking me right in the eye. the box held a gun to my head and made me open it and eat one. yes, nothing like starting your saturday morning with a handmade caramel. this is going to be a great day.

check out sweet additions online and where you can get them. we can usually find them at bi-rite her in san fran.

4 comments:

Ivy Lane said...

You are one good sweetie pie!

Happy Weekend!

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Yummo! Thanks for sharing these look amazing.~Cheers Kim

brock street said...

thanks for checking in on your weekends.
ivy lane- you are the sweetie indeedy.
hope you and your family are well. so great you got to take that great family hike last week...great photos and memories.

24 Corners said...

These look and *sound* so good...I checked out their website and I love that they're so homemade, can't wait to try some!